This is the letter, which I am writing to my boss, as a source of reminder
There are certain gentle and polite ways to start your “reminder letter” such as the following:-
- I understand that you may be occupied in the assignments, but I want to remind you ——————
- As and when you get a chance——
- I wish to let you know
In Letter of Reminder, you need to make sure to provide complete list of information, with regards every little thing, such as time, date, place, purpose and deadline etc. This is done, so as to avoid the reader to check and cross from other sources. In short, your letter should itself, carry the whole details.
As it is a reminder letter, so mention in the subject line “REMINDER”. If you think, that a confirmation is needed, then politely ask for the same as well. 🙂
You need to mention the following things:-
1. Mention the word “Reminder” in the subject line
2. If there is any event happening, then mention the date
3. If there is anything else, then politely tell him/her that it is your second or third time to reach out to you
4. Reason for reminding him, but be polite
Now, I am creating a letter for you:-
Subject (Polite reminder to the event happening on Q date )
This is Arpit Sharma, Sr.Consultant requests for your time to the upcoming meeting which is going to be held next month on 29th June, 2018.
As a reminder mail, I need your attention to give confirmation to the schedule which I have chalked for the meeting.
I am attaching a schedule and as the date (29th June, 2018 of the schedule annual meeting ) is approaching, I would request your response at the earliest, so that I may do preparations accordingly.
Kindly refer the schedule as well.